[PLUG] Closing the Thread: SugarCRM

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Dec 3 21:26:49 UTC 2005

On Sat, 3 Dec 2005, Michael Rasmussen wrote:

> Just a sanity check, you are aware that the permissions and userID and
> password system for MySQL has nothing to do with the userID and password
> you use to access the computer. ??

   Yes. I'm writing about the ability to access the SugarCRM application as a
user (defined in /var/www/htdocs/sugarCRM-3.5.1a/config.php) rather than as
the application's admin.

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"