[PLUG] Perl Foundation News

Ovid publiustemp-plug at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 20:48:22 UTC 2005

Hi all,

For those interested in Perl and the Perl community, you may be
interested to know that the Perl Foundation now has a blog at
http://news.perlfoundation.org/.

Rather than being the driving force behind Perl, we want the community
to be the driving force.  As a result, we post what we're doing and we
solicit feedback, commentary, questions, etc.  Please let us know what
we're doing right and wrong and what you'd like us to do in the future.

Cheers,
Ovid