[PLUG] KDE Behavior

fh hillsboro linux at frankhunt.com
Fri Dec 9 19:40:29 UTC 2005

I'm running RH9 and recently switched my user environment from Gnome to
KDE.  I have 12 virtual desktops currently.  Some applications tend to
run in the "wrong" desktop - such as replying to an email - the reply
screen will come up in another space and I have to go hunting for it.
Hassle.  So - I'm guessing that (but haven't yet found) there must be
some config file someplace that says where to launch things.  I need the
ability to specify the target virtual workspace to KDE.  Ideas?
Knowledge?  Experiences?

--
Frank Hunt
Confused Linux Admin