[PLUG] DSL

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Tue Dec 13 20:08:46 UTC 2005

Eric Wilhelm wrote:
> # from Bruce Kilpatrick
> # on Tuesday 13 December 2005 11:44 am:
>

>>The Verizon web site doesn't say anything about Linux.
>

> Get an ISP that has heard of Linux?  (Anyone heard of one?)

Yes I have.  And I used to work for them, well the Spokane office that
is.  And we didn't play those silly dhcp games.  Each customer got one
or more IPs.  Routed or bridged connections depending on the
circumstances/needs.

I don't think Oregon is in their lata but I have a bcc of this message
to the Technical Manager in case I'm out of date on that information.

<snip />

Rod