[PLUG] DSL

fh hillsboro linux at frankhunt.com
Wed Dec 14 06:10:14 UTC 2005

I agree - I have used EasyStreet as my ISP and Verizon for my carrier
for many years now and the only assistance I have needed from EasyStreet
has been completely OS independent - like "Hey you guys, looks to me
like your dns server is down, how about checking that out?"  They don't
give a hoot about my OS.

Incidentally, I am in the process of moving from Verizon/EasyStreet to
just Verizon/Verizon since (a) they offer a static IP service for about
the same $$ (only, for some reason I have to be a "commercial" account)
and (b) FiOS is coming!  They are just finishing up with the digging of
my street so 15Mb/2Mb is just around the corner.  Yee Haw!