[PLUG] CDParanoia/Lame issues/ Ping Paul Mullen

John Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Wed Dec 14 23:10:01 UTC 2005

On 14 Dec 2005, at 14:20, David Rowe wrote:

> I just tried this syntax:
>
> jjj at devil5:~/.
>
> and it worked just fine. Less typing I guess...

Thanks to you and Rogan for pointing out something that is so
obvious I didn't even think of it. Actually, I just solved the problem
by making it /home/jjj/cdda.wav. I will be ripping/encoding about a
hundred CDs, so I can just toggle back and forth with the arrows,
editing the command as necessary. The path can just stay there.

It takes a noobie a very long time to learn the tricks of the
command line. :(