[PLUG] Win4Lin vs VMware (was LCD Monitor ... )

Dwight Hubbard dwight.hubbard at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 17:55:42 UTC 2005

Don't forget the Free QEmu emulator.  With the kernel module it performs
about as well as VMware, although it still doesn't have a decent gui that
exposes all of it's features as cleanly as VMware.  It does have the added
advantage of running as an emulator on non x86 hardware which is kind of
nice.