[PLUG] Re: Torvalds on KDE vs. Gnome

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at cesmail.net
Mon Dec 19 14:33:13 UTC 2005

My guess is never -- have a look at the Qt and Mozilla and GPL licenses.
Three of 'em ... all different ... not to mention trademarks and
branding. It's enough to make a grown programmer cry and an IP attorney
chortle in his joy. Whoever invented this "open source licensing" thing
sure made life interesting for folks who want to give their stuff away. :)

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

http://linuxcapacityplanning.com