[PLUG] Ubuntu live cd and wireless

Chris Dawson xrdawson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 23:04:56 UTC 2005

ndiswrapper is not worth the trouble.  Go buy a USB wifi adapter
(after researching for driver support); I think mine is this one:

http://netgear.com/products/details/WPN111.php

I plugged it into Warty and it worked like a charm with zero extra
configuration.  Should work no problem with Breezy, I assume.

Chris