[PLUG] Linux coverage in Europe

Kurt Sussman plug at merlot.com
Sat Dec 24 22:20:30 UTC 2005

I wonder if there are stats on Linux usage by country as a percentage of
population or maybe Linux-related spending as a percentage of all IT
spending.

I was in a bookstore in Nurnberg a couple days ago and counted 12 unique
magazines with 'Linux' in the name of the magazine. In France I saw 5
magazines about Linux, with a lot of depth in the ones I picked and
struggled with (I speak almost no French).

How many Linux magazines are there in the US?

--Kurt