[PLUG] Re: One step forward?

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Fri Feb 4 19:15:15 UTC 2005

On 2005-02-04, Jon LeVitre <jonlevitre at yahoo.com> wrote:
> And another step in some other direction...
>
> I assume that Wil fixed the posts from the future that I complained
> about last month (Yeah! February is the first month in the archive
> page!).

Yes, I did.

> On the other hand, what's with all of the No Subject posts at 22:33:07
> last night?   Maybe everyone was watching ER, and posted during a
> commercial break?

No, those seem to all be old posts.  I think those are from the bzipped
mbox file I created a couple months ago when someone wanted to download
the whole archive.  Let me remove that and re-generate the archives.

> Is it worth the risk to ask for a "bottom of this page" link on the
> threads page?

Hm, I dunno.  Let me look into the templates...

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * Linux, UNIX, Networking and Security Solutions * * * *