[PLUG] Re: One step forward?

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Fri Feb 4 21:15:12 UTC 2005

On 2005-02-04, Wil Cooley <wcooley at nakedape.cc> wrote:

>> On the other hand, what's with all of the No Subject posts at 22:33:07
>> last night?   Maybe everyone was watching ER, and posted during a
>> commercial break?
>
> No, those seem to all be old posts.  I think those are from the bzipped
> mbox file I created a couple months ago when someone wanted to download
> the whole archive.  Let me remove that and re-generate the archives.

Hm, that doesn't seem to have helped.

>> Is it worth the risk to ask for a "bottom of this page" link on the
>> threads page?
>
> Hm, I dunno.  Let me look into the templates...

Funny; there seem to be a <a name="#end" /> tag in the footer to begin
with.  I've added link from the header template.  I don't want to
regenerate the archives again (it takes a *long* time), but you should
see if on the Feb 2005 page when it adds recent posts.

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * Linux, UNIX, Networking and Security Solutions * * * *