[PLUG] ncftp - delete directory problem

Richard C. Steffens rsteff.l at comcast.net
Tue Feb 8 16:50:35 UTC 2005

On Monday 07 February 2005 5:30 pm, Rich Burroughs wrote:

> I don't know what's happening there Dick. You might see if the Comcast
> people can explain more details about what is happening with the user
> change you've mentioned. I've never heard of a host doing that.

I was thinking along those lines yesterday. I think that will be my next step.
I believe they have an e-mail based help system for lower priority things,
but if not, they have a java app for interactive help over the web.

> You might also ask about this on whatever forums/mailing lists there are
> for ncftp. With an ISP as big as Comcast, chances are that other people
> have run into the problem before.

Good point. It's about time I started looking for these groups.

Thanks for having a look.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
http://home.comcast.net/~rsteff/

Note Cards & Photographic Prints avaliable at:
http://home.comcast.net/~rcsphoto/