[PLUG] tinydns problems... help?

Michael H. Collins mike at linuxlink.com
Fri Feb 11 14:46:25 UTC 2005

I would say the opposite.

but lets don't let this become a vi/emacs thing.

--
Michael H. Collins  Admiral, Penguinista Navy

http://linuxlink.com

/"\    	ASCII Ribbon Campaign
\ /    	No HTML/RTF in email
  x     	No Word docs in email
/ \    	Respect for open standards

In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that
the cost of Windows upgrades can NOT be deducted
as a gambling loss.