[PLUG] LinuxFest NW Volunteers Needed

D. Cooper Stevenson cstevens at gencom.us
Wed Feb 16 02:32:50 UTC 2005

Dear All,

Michael Dodd, the coordinator for LinuxFest NW 2005 asked me to make a
call for volunteers for this year's LNFNW.

I've attended the fest since it's inception and I can tell you that it's
one of the most rewarding things you can do. The people are really
friendly and their hospitality is unmatched.

So if you're going to the LFNW this year and would like to help out,
would you send an email to Michael Dodd, "exhibit at linuxnorthwest dot
org?"

Thanks,
| Cooper Stevenson        | Em:  cooper at gencom.us            |
| GenCom                  | Ph:  541.924.9434                |
| "Working For IT"        | Www: http://www.gencom.us        |