[PLUG] Re: amusing fedora mirror

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Feb 17 14:25:24 UTC 2005

>>>>> "Alan" == Alan  <alan at clueserver.org> writes:

Alan> My preferred mirror of CPAN is ftp.funet.fi. ]:>

Heh, I go one step upstream from there... My "minicpan" mirror
(installable from the CPAN::Mini distro) mirrors from
<http://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/CPAN/>, which is where .fi gets its
data. :) I pull from there on demand, usually a half dozen times a day
when I'm awake.

I know, next someone will say "I suck the CPAN directly from the minds
of the CPAN authors!". :)