[PLUG] ssh pass phrase authorization

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Thu Feb 17 21:40:58 UTC 2005

>>>>> "Rich" == Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> writes:

Rich> What do I need to change in the config files so that I'm once
Rich> again asked first for the pass phrase and only after that for my
Rich> password?

I think your fundamental problem is that you seem to have no idea how
ssh authentication works.  I'd recommend that you work on that end,
since until you do these gyrations won't terminate with any greater
understanding, but only when you stumble on something that works for
reasons unknown.

seniorr at aracnet.com