[PLUG] RTL8180L and 2.4.26 kernel...

plug_0 at robinson-west.com plug_0 at robinson-west.com
Fri Feb 18 05:11:09 UTC 2005

Well, my Zonet Zew 1300b appears to be designed for the 2.4.18-3 custom
kernel distributed by Redhat with their 7.3 release.  Oops, I want to
use 2.4.26 from kernel.org and I have to recompile the kernel for NFS
root anyways.

I tried compiling for 2.4.26, the module produced from the 1.2 and
1.5 driver code seg faulted.  Now I'm trying to produce a 2.4.18-3
kernel to NFS root boot with, I'd prefer to get this working with
2.4.26 though.

Anyone know where 2.4.26 compatible driver code for the Realtek 8180L
chipset can be picked up from?