[PLUG] Innotech show March 9 and 10 - sign up at the Business Journal

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Feb 24 00:08:13 UTC 2005

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005, Keith Lofstrom wrote:

> I did, because I am curious about how bad a breakfast can be if they have
> to pay you ten bucks to eat it :-).  See the rest of you there.

Keith,

   The breakfasts at the Benson are not bad; cool food, perhaps, but tasty.
I've gone to quite a few of the Power Breakfasts for the networking
opportunities. I met a lot of fun -- and nice -- people, but no potential
clients.

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)