[PLUG] Unusual Process Message

Piet van Weel pmvw at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 2 07:01:38 UTC 2005

Rich...

My google must be different from yours...
(search "multilog: fatal:" -qmail) :)

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.network.djbdns/7372

-- QUOTE FROM LINK --
> On Monday, Sep 15, 2003, at 08:42 America/Los_Angeles, Chris wrote:
>
> > ' ps wwwwp 193 '
> >
> >   PID TTY      STAT   TIME COMMAND
> >   193 ?        S      0:01 readproctitle service errors: ...ccess
> > denied?multilog: fatal: unable to lock directory ./main: access
> > denied?multilog: fatal: ... etc etc
>
> Find the log directory your  .../tinydns/log/run file is specifying
> and make sure it's owned by the user the run file is using (as Paul said).

That should clear it up... :) The whole thread on the above link was rather
an interesting read. Just click on the thread name and away you go!!

Cheers

Piet van Weel