[PLUG] Need speaker for Jan 6 PLUG Meeting - Need speakers for all PLUG meetings

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Sun Jan 2 07:00:34 UTC 2005

I have been actively trying to recruit speakers lately, but haven't
been very successful.  Maybe things will improve after the holidays,
but for now:

    (1)  Is anyone interested in speaking at the Jan 6, 2005 meeting?
         If not, we will come up with something but it would be best
         if someone could speak.

    (2)  Does anyone know anyone I should contact about speaking?
         I have a couple possibilities, but haven't been able to
         contact them due to the holidays and what not.

                                          Sincerely,
                                          David Mandel
                                          Chief Activist
                                          Portland Linux/Unix Group