[PLUG] Novice question - mounting USB Drive

Jim Karlock Jkarlock at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 3 11:37:38 UTC 2005

I want to thank everyone who responded to my request for help with USB
flash drive.

I could not duplicate most of the suggestions including the one below that
'Prefreneces' has a 'Removable Storage' entry. I appear to be running
Gnome, but do not know how to find which Fedore, but I now suspect that I
installed FC1 since that was included with the Sams book that I got.

I am now downloading the FC3 set of CDs from Red Hat as I write. Presumably
a new installation will cure this problem. Will it preserve the Apachie
etc. settings?

Thanks again
JK