[PLUG] Free Geek in the News

Ron Braithwaite ron at nutriware.com
Tue Jan 4 20:30:03 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 12:12 -0800, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Jan 2005, Ron Braithwaite wrote:
> > Former Free Geek staff person in process of moving to Vancouver, BC.
>
> Going to work in one of the TV series?  :-)

Ha.

No, We are moving to a country whose ideals and values better reflect
our own. With the added bonus of fully funded schools, universal health
care, a sane foreign policy, and a functional democracy. Plus, no
Christian/Muslim/Hindu/Zoroastrian Taliban.

I'm looking for FOSS work in the Vancouver area, preferable in the
not-for-profit sector.

Peace,
-Ron