[PLUG] [OT] Flat Panel Monitors

Chris Penwell romanmir at comcast.net
Thu Jan 6 01:03:35 UTC 2005

> 1)  How did he end up with so many of them?

	The company he works for manufactures computers locally. They got a
pallet of monitors that needed new power button boards. They can't sell them
as new, so they've lowered the price to get rid of them.

> 2)  Why does he need to "unload" them?

See above.

> 3)  What kind are they?

CTL 7Tx

It's all fun and games, until someone loses an eye. Then it's just a game:
Find the Eye.