[PLUG] SCO Insight

Stafford A. Rau srau at rauhaus.org
Thu Jan 6 20:08:17 UTC 2005

* Randall J. Parr <RParr at TemporalArts.COM> [050106 10:54]:
> The problem is he really needs a means to migrate the ton of
> Informix/Integra forms and reports.  He just can not afford the
> time/money required to rewrite all this. Ideally, he wants to run a
> Linux version/replacement of Informix and/or Integra that would only
> require recompiling and minor fixes to get things working.

IBM now owns Informix, and way before then, Informix was, if I recall,
the first big database vendor that had Linux versions of their products.

Is Integra a SCO product specifically, or third party? Has your customer
looked to see if there might actually be a Linux version of it?

--Stafford