[PLUG] QTParted Question

William A Morita wamorita at hevanet.com
Sun Jan 9 04:15:57 UTC 2005

Rich,

The file systems in question are all ext3.
You are correct.  It would appear that resize is not supported for ext3.
What a bitch. Looks like I will have to copy the partition content out,
delete, repartition and copy back.

Thanks for pointing this out.  So much for assumptions.

- Bill Morita

wamorita at hevanet.com
Home: (503) 697-6994
Cell: (503) 260-3876