[PLUG] Advanced Tpoics January 19th, 2005

Alan alan at clueserver.org
Wed Jan 19 00:33:14 UTC 2005

Portland Linux/Unix Group Advanced Topics

Speaker:          You

Subject:          Roundtable Discussion

Date:             January 19th, 2005
Time:             7:00pm - 9:00pm

Location:         Jax 826 SW 2nd Ave
                  Portland, OR

Since we do not have a speaker for this month (and I have been too busy
to get something put together) we will be having a roundtable
discussion.  Bring the hard questions that you have always wanted to
ask, but could never find the answers for.  We will attempt to answer
them.

Usual meeting rules apply. Void where prohibited by natural law.

--
"Every thought is a violation of someone's Intelectual Property Rights."