[PLUG] Apache Mod Q'

Jason Van Cleve jason at vancleve.com
Mon Jan 24 18:19:31 UTC 2005

Quoth Evan Heidtmann, on Sat, 22 Jan 2005 15:58:15 -0800:

> Maybe I'm missing something, but I think mod_alias should do it:

Yeah, mod_alias only works for exposing files directly, like symlinks.
But I have dynamic content being generated by different Java Web-app's
in a servlet container, and it's those that I need to map to one
another.

This is an uncommon problem, I'm sure; but I think I'll be able to solve
it with mod_rewrite, somehow.  (I'm just not used to that black magic!)

Thanks,

--Jason

--
Stamp out intolerance!