[PLUG] Re: Governor backs plan to aid open source movment

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Wed Jan 26 06:01:03 UTC 2005

In gmane.org.user-groups.linux.portland, you wrote:

> May I draw your attention to #4.

You are, of course, correct; it is in the dictionary.  However, as we were
fond of pointing out to our teachers in fourth grade, so is "ain't."

> And if it were the wrong word, a spellchecker would not have caught it.

Certainly not; however, people with excellent language skills do occasionally
make mistakes, particularly the sort caused by discrepancies between the
rhythm and speed of thought, writing and typing.

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * Linux, UNIX, Networking and Security Solutions * * * *