[PLUG] Governor backs plan to aid open source movment

Mark Allyn allyn at well.com
Thu Jan 27 01:12:22 UTC 2005

Could we propose that the first project for the new center be a decent
calendaring application or replacement for exchange?

Just think, if we can pull this off along with the new center, it
really would put us on the map!

'Beaverton Linux Business Center announces release of Freexchange;
 fully integrated open source email, address book, and calendaring
 system, based on a variety of open source products includeing
 postfix, postgresql, mysql, openldap, and others.'

Luv & Peace

Cleara
(Mark Allyn)