[PLUG] which motherboard and ram do I have?

Josh Orchard josh at emediatedesigns.com
Fri Jan 28 02:59:51 UTC 2005

Thanks all.  I have found a solution from Wil's suggestions.  I don't
know if I posted it to the list but the dmidecode program returned to
me the motherboard model which I could then look up and determine the
memory and other info.

thanks again.  I've figured out that my GB's of Simms will not work in
the DDR server this has.  :-(  Oh, well, buy yet another round of
memory.

Josh