[PLUG] Re: Linux Certification At Free Geek

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Fri Jan 28 14:50:20 UTC 2005

Ron Braithwaite wrote:
> > Oh, the Level 2 cert test is going to be given?  I took 102 this last time
> > and am pretty confident that I passed (I took 101 at OSCON '03).  Anyone else
> > considering the Level 2 cert?
>
> Basically, you tell Laurel which of the LPI tests you want to take and
> she'll order them up.

Ron, so this means that Free Geek will periodically proctor exams and on the days
they do any pre-arranged exam will be available for taking?

And I share with Rob a conflict with March 6 and look forward to another testing
date.

--
    Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
  Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity