[PLUG] Tony Mancill in portland area (was: Job Opening ... )

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Fri Jan 28 19:24:27 UTC 2005

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005, Paul Heinlein wrote:
> ...  and you'd be working with Tony Mancill, author of
> "Linux Routers: A Primer For Network Administrators" (Prentice Hall,
> 2000).

Ah, the Tony Mancill who ALSO wrote "Linux Routers: A Primer For Network
Administrators" SECOND EDITION (Prentice Hall, 2002) ISBN: 0130090263 ?
Who - surprise! - lives, or at least hosts mancill.com , in Vancouver?
I keep learning of more luminaries with connections to the area!

An *outstanding* book - I bought both editions.  Let's talk this guy
into presenting at PLUG or Advanced Topics!
(note to Dave, Alan:  contact info is in WHOIS db).

Keith