[PLUG] recording audio from line-in

Richard C. Steffens rsteff.l at comcast.net
Sun Jan 30 21:07:01 UTC 2005

On Sunday 30 January 2005 10:29 am, Russell Senior wrote:
> What software do people use for recording from line-in?

gramofile

While I haven't recorded anything for several months, I've been working on and
off  for a few years, on converting my LP's to mp3's and storing them on a
40Gb hard drive on a machine in the basement (RH 7.0 on 200MHz Pentium). With
my music database project (see my web site), I have a servicable juke box
system. The line in and line out are wired to the stereo in the living room.
Any machine in the house with a web browser can start playing a recording
that is heard on the living room stereo.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
http://home.comcast.net/~rsteff/