[PLUG] What to do with S-P-A-M that is Fraud

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Wed Jul 13 00:49:45 UTC 2005

I now know what to do with ordinary s-p-a-m, forward it to:

<missed-spam at comcast.net>

I have one of those items that, if I were naive enough to follow up on it
would end up causing no end of grief with my bank account. I understand that
this is fraud, and I was under the impression that either the state attorney
general's office or some federal organization has some interest in tracking
it, but I've never found where either of them want it sent.

Has anyone else solved this so it is as easy as forwarding ordinary s-p-a-m to
my ISP?

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
http://home.comcast.net/~rsteff/

Note Cards & Photographic Prints avaliable at:
http://home.comcast.net/~rcsphoto/