[PLUG] Resolved: What to do with S-P-A-M that is Fraud

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Thu Jul 14 00:26:49 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 13 July 2005 4:03 pm, Elliott Mitchell wrote:

> Just make sure you *never* use Outlook for that address book...

Agreed, and practiced forever. Well, almost. The only time I used Lookout was
for the 9 months I was in school a few years back, and that was because the
school provided the laptops and all the software on them.

I have on a couple of occasions fired up Lookout on my Winders machine, but
only to help someone who was not in a position to refuse to use it.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
http://home.comcast.net/~rsteff/

Note Cards & Photographic Prints avaliable at:
http://home.comcast.net/~rcsphoto/