[PLUG] Re: Off To Canada, Redux

Evan Heidtmann clydefrog at adnap.no-ip.com
Thu Jul 14 05:27:27 UTC 2005

This is drifting OT very quickly, but I'll reply anyway.

On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 21:55 -0700, Jason wrote:
> Coincidentally, Oregon is one of the few states that do not require you
> to submit or show a valid US Birth Certificate or other documentation of
> legal US residency to get a driver's license.

I needed 2 types of good ID and residency papers to get an official ID
card, which is the non-driver's equivalent of a driver's license. As I
recall, I used my birth certificate and social security card.

When I later upgraded to a driving permit, all they needed was the ID
card.

Evan