[PLUG] The Linux Fund

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Thu Jul 14 17:26:50 UTC 2005

Mike,

    I'm not going to say much at this point, but I am actively working
with the fund's founder, Benjamin Cox, on saving the fund and we
are making good progress.  In fact, I'm taking this afternoon off
so I can come to Portland to work on LinuxFund business.  There is
actually quite a bit of work to be done to save the fund, and I am
ever so grateful to Benjamin for his knowledgable help.  The Newsforge
article didn't mention him, but he is very much involved once again
with the fund if only on a short term basis.

                                          Sincerely,
                                          David Mandel
                                          Chief Activist
                                          Portland Linux/Unix Group