[PLUG] Re: Off To Canada, Redux

AthlonRob athlonrob at axpr.net
Fri Jul 15 02:08:08 UTC 2005

Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
> Since I'm a felon, it means "never".

I didn't know about your history with the law until I stopped by your
IRC channel and discussed your spam fighting techniques a few months
ago.  I mentioned your techniques to a fellow anti-spam crusader with
your name attached who responded back with a "Oh wow!  I know him, he's
like a celebrity" and sent me some links.

So for PLUGers who are relatively new like myself (I've probably only
been here for three or four years) and don't know Randal's story, I
would suggest hitting Google and reading up on it.  It's really quite
disturbing.

I've never been so happy to "know" (in the online sense) a convicted
felon before.

Rob