[PLUG] Image file association in KDE

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Fri Jul 15 15:28:08 UTC 2005

It used to be that if I clicked on a .jpg file in Konqueror, the image would
display in the right hand panel. I assume that is the default action. I
changed the file association for .jpg files in KDE and now I can't get it
back. I found the place where I remove unwanted associations, and removed,
one at a time, all that were shown, but now, instead of displaying the file,
Konqueror asks me what program to use to open the file. Konqueror itself, is
not on the list of programs to open an image.

Any idea what I need to do to restore the default?

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
http://home.comcast.net/~rsteff/

Note Cards & Photographic Prints avaliable at:
http://home.comcast.net/~rcsphoto/