[PLUG] Re: Off To Canada, Redux

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Jul 15 15:57:19 UTC 2005

>>>>> "AthlonRob" == AthlonRob  <athlonrob at axpr.net> writes:

AthlonRob> Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
>> Since I'm a felon, it means "never".

AthlonRob> So for PLUGers who are relatively new like myself (I've
AthlonRob> probably only been here for three or four years) and don't
AthlonRob> know Randal's story, I would suggest hitting Google and
AthlonRob> reading up on it.  It's really quite disturbing.

The main site is http://www.lightlink.com/fors/, although there's been
no update in a while because there's been no new press or changes to
the state of things.

However, it appears that Discovery channel will be interviewing me
this fall for a television show on hacker v cracker, so stay tuned.