[PLUG] Announcement: Linux Clinic, Tomorrow at Free Geek!

Dan Haskell danh at f2it.com
Fri Jul 15 16:16:31 UTC 2005

As I posted earlier, this month's session of the Linux Clinic will be part
of Free Geek's Geek Fest:

http://www.freegeek.org/geekfair/index.html

Other than location and, possibly, the number of attendees, this will be a
normal Clinic session. Everyone is welcome to attend. Bring your computer
if you need help.

Our session will run from 1 to 4pm. I don't yet know which room we will be
in, but there will be signs.

Here is the address:

Free Geek
1731 SE 10th Ave.
Portland, OR 97214

Directions and bus routes can be found here:

http://www.freegeek.org/map.php

As always, if you have questions about the Clinic, you're welcome to
contact Dan Haskell at dhaskell at acm.org (please put the word "clinic" in
the subject line)

For more information about PLUG or the Linux Clinic, please see:
http://www.pdxlinux.org