[PLUG] Re: Off To Canada, Redux

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Sat Jul 16 17:21:09 UTC 2005

On Saturday 16 July 2005 7:50 am, Mike De La Mater wrote:

> > Richard> You'd make a great Dread Pirate Roberts.
> >
> > How do you know he's not?
>
> It's easy. Montego Montoya said it to the villain, when Wesley was not
> even nearby...

Actually, it's Indigo Montoya, and it was said by Wesley to Indigo at end of
the story after Indigo has gotten his revenge on the villain and is wondering
what to do next. Wesley, the current Dread Pirate Roberts says, "Have you
ever considered piracy? You'd make a great Dread Pirate Roberts," or
something close to that.

And now, I suspect that most of the list wish that we'd leave this great old
movie on the shelf. :-)

So, Peter Falk says to his grandson, Fred Savage...

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
http://home.comcast.net/~rsteff/

Note Cards & Photographic Prints avaliable at:
http://home.comcast.net/~rcsphoto/