[PLUG] OSCON booth plans?

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Sat Jul 16 19:57:57 UTC 2005

David> Russell,

David> PLUG should attend OSCON.  However, we aren't signed up at this
David> point.  [...]

David> In any case, PLUG should have a booth.  I'm busy with OSU and
David> LinuxFund and life in general.

David>               Would someone like to volunteer to coordinate
David> things?  (Russell, did I hear volunteer?)

No, I am not volunteering.  The reason I mentioned it is because I was
conversing with an unnamed high-level official of the PersonalTelco
project who said that the PTP's new booth assignment was next to
OSUOSL and the "PLUG" booth.  That confused me, because I hadn't heard
anything about PLUG having a booth, but I *had* heard (sorry to dredge
this up again) that PDXLUG was organizing a booth, and it sounded like
someone was confused again about who was who.  I am not trying to
start that whole debate again, I was just trying to collect
information about what, in fact, is going on.

Thanks for your data.

seniorr at aracnet.com