[PLUG] css questions

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jul 29 13:17:44 UTC 2005

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005, AthlonRob wrote:

> The CSS Box Model.  They have padding, borders, and margins.  Padding goes
> between the block elements and the border, the border around the padding,
> and the margin around the border. The W3C page on the box model does a
> quite nice job of explaining it (oddly enough)...

   Thanks, Rob. I was rather burned out from a long meeting in Salem and
couldn't remember all the components or the order in which they are applied.

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President     |  Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM) |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"