[PLUG] Recommendation Laptop

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at cesmail.net
Sun Jul 31 22:01:51 UTC 2005

For a little more (say $700US) you can probably get a new low-end laptop
that's about to be replaced with a more advanced technology. This time
of year, the major electronics places have "Back to School" sales, so
shop around. The advantage of getting, say, a year-old but new laptop,
is that you'll get a decent-sized hard drive and the Linux community
will have had a chance to come up with drivers for it.