[PLUG] apache2

Shaun Savage savages at tvlinux.org
Wed Jun 1 12:28:26 UTC 2005

Does your apache search  /etc/apache2/site-enabled/default for more
config info?
I just leave the virtual host in the http.conf file for few sites but
for large number of sites, I create a new directory  /etc/httpd/virtual/
and add domain.conf for each site.
then in httpd.conf add
include virtual/*.conf

If you are using hosts then only that machine will know the virtual
sites. each domain would have to be added to the DNS for all machines to
know where the IP of the virtual hosts is.

shaun