[PLUG] Getting Rekall, The DB Front End

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jun 2 16:50:47 UTC 2005

   The latest Linux Journal has a brief article on rekall, so I thought I'd
give it a test drive with the contact management system. However, I cannot
navigate around the <http://www.rekallrevealed.org/> database in either
firefox-1.0.4 or opera-8.0. The latter won't properly display the index page
and the latter shows only the index page, or the first page of the Docs
section. I can get to the blog and faq pages, but what I want is to download
the source tarball and I cannot get there (or to the 'contact us' page) at
all.

   I've also tried links, lynx, and wget. With the first I see some of the
index page, but I cannot get to a download or contact page. With the second
I get nothing but a blank window. With the third ('wget -r -k -p
http://www.rekallrevealed.org/'), I get only the index page.

   Is this something here or is something badly broken on their web site?

Thanks,

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)