[PLUG] What I've Learned About Rekall

AthlonRob athlonrob at axpr.net
Fri Jun 3 01:01:45 UTC 2005

Rich Shepard wrote:
>   1.) Their web site is quite old and may or may not work with a particular
> browser/version depending on ... the phase of the moon? Anyway, it's hit or
> miss and not consistent.

Is this an open-source project?  Do they want somebody to do a new
website for them?

>   3.) It's really a KDE application and not designed to be fully deployable
> under any other desktop/window manager.

If you use it, you would add a KDE requirement to your users, but
probably not require they actually be running KDE to use it.  I know of
no applications, personally, that actually *require* KDE be running...

>   Oh, well. Back to PyQt, Qt-designer, and papyrus.

Good luck.  :-)

Rob