[PLUG] Apple and x86 and Randal Schwartz (was Debian...

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Tue Jun 7 20:23:08 UTC 2005

On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 10:34:14PM -0700, AthlonRob wrote:

> And Apple announced it's moving to x86....
> It is a cold, cold day in Hell.

Our dear friend Randal Schwartz has been using a Mac for some time,
mostly because they are Unixoid, and fun to use, but partly because
they are Intel-free.  For Randal's sake, I am bummed.

Hell indeed. :-(

So Randal, what's it going to be?  AMD+Linux+Funky, or Intel+Mac+Fun?
Or will you leave computing behind you, and become a professional
entertainer?

Expiring minds want to know...

Keith